About my uncertain future job

 
Im very happy about the topic  of today is this, because , this morning, on my online class called Design and  Projects Management the topic was this to, and  the teacher showed us the diferents areas in wich an architech could work, and is a really wide work field, and think  i found a possibility that really enjoy me,  even though this posibility doesnt exist yet, but  think i could find a way.


Well, without more  laps, i would like to work in citizen participation, inside of architecture, thinking and apllying strategics to integrate the population in the decisions about city, the changes  in their own neighborhoods, their wishes and dreams about it, and about their houses, and , really, it isnt a very development topic , is a recent thing that the architecture is arguing, and i think is very important for more democratic cities and more dignified lives. 

How is a recent topic, doesnt exist a specialization or a job title, but exist specialization in near topics, for example urbanism or politic publics, and i can start there, and then,maybe specialize in something like citizenship, i dont know, have to looking for how i can do this.


I imagine me working in the territories, with the neighbors, with children, with women groups or some social organization, and negotiating with some state agencies, or foundation to get financing, studying so much, creating and apply methodologies, i dont know, my wish is work in both, territories and academy, making this relation that today dont have a good functioning and these creates a lot of problems.


I would work happily in Chile, but know to train me on that topic i need travel, to some country where this reality its a fact, the citizen participation exists and is something real and within common sense, because here exist but is misrepresented  and  it only happens  if  the architecture offices wants, and on the way that they want to.
About the salary, is a mistery  to solve jajajaj, cause my future job doesnt exist yet! but i imagine that maybe i could earn some money if i work making workshops, or if i managed to create a fundation, or works in something parallel and related.


Well, this was all about my uncertain job, and my uncertain life.

Bye to all my followers! I cant with so much fame






Comentarios

  1. I love that you want to include citizens in the planning of the territory, I hope you do very well in the future <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares