Quarentine Urban Gardens


I really like to  visit new places, and learn a lot of new things, maybe that the reason because y dont have a favourite hobby, an eternal hobby; sincerely,  im a scattered person.

Anyway, during quarentine time, i discovered a new hobby,  i thought it would be my way to desetress me, while i studied on the online university, but it has been a challenge, that im willing to take on, only because i love the time to  harvest! Can you imagine which is the hobbie?


Im making a little orchard! Inside my apartment.


Well, really, today is seems more like a lot of flower pots, and some of there have vegetables like tomatoes, paprika,  garlic and a tiny pumpkin, and others flowers pots emptys, the plants dont grow up yet, i hope the  seeds have not died

The magic of to plant, is  that this activity make me feel on a  carousel of emotions jaja, when a little plant sprouts, im feel so proud the whole day, and   when  i was able to harvest  6 little  potatoes and a  lot of tiny carrots, i had the same jolly! That was the first production of my orchard!

Otherwise, when a little plant died im feel so guilty, because im feel like i am a mom that doesnt know how  to take care of her children jajaja but im learning,  and everytime fewer plants die in my hands, that way i learn to accept that i can also be wrong.


And thats my new hobby , therapy, future family economic plan jajaj, as my goal  is that my little orchard became a big self-managed orchard




Comentarios

  1. I loved your hobby. I think we have almost the same. It's like magic that after there is nothing, a plant grows.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares